I’m a human primate called Herrin that likes to use random movements on instruments to see what comes out.
And just sometimes, it’s recorded and mixed and mastered and presented to the world for non-general consumption.
An artform that doesn’t have any substance can still be rubbish.
For 15 years I worked as a sound engineer & producer for many different artists. Now I use the power of sound to complement a life, a movie, a moment in time.
- Keyboards, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Keyboards, Vocals, Programming and… my brain.
- Latest Release: Atmospheric soundtrack album Khôra.
- 80 minute instrumental yoga music album Embrace The Moment.
- A solo collection of personal tunes called Just in Time.
- Akash Vani – An album of Indian raga style music.
Download four of my most popular tunes
I also create music for soundtracks. Listen here.
Listen to soundtrack style music from the new album Khôra.